Supporting schools on their journey to becoming world class.
Created for schools that are Ofsted rated Outstanding, the Going for Great (G4G) programme supports a cohort of schools on their improvement journey. Our programme enables schools to share and build on outstanding practice, empowering them to demonstrate sustained school-to-school leadership.
G4G has been running since 2009 and has supported over 130 schools.
The G4G programme aims to:
- To encapsulate key features and qualities of schools in London which are consistently outstanding to better understand how outstanding schools become great schools
- To support outstanding London schools in maximising their impact on the local, national and/or international community through effective systemic leadership
- To ensure that outstanding schools are helping to ensure that London remains a world leader in delivering excellence in educatio
- To share exceptional practice demonstrated in outstanding London schools to empower and support all schools
- To help outstanding schools maintain their designation in future Ofsted inspections.
The G4G programme involves:
- Two leaders from each of the G4G schools meeting half termly for a seminar in a central London venue.
- A forum for exploring the nature of greatness in schools, sharing and discussing research and recommending reading.
- Hearing from outstanding keynote speakers on the nature of greatness.
- School-to-school visits to share great practice between outstanding schools.
- Sharing your expertise in an annual G4G publication, shared to schools and influencers in London and beyond
Programme cost: £2,500 per school.
The programme will take place over the following dates:
- 12th October 2017
- 23rd November 2017
- 18th January 2018
- 1st March 2018
- 26th April 2018
- 17th Mary 2018
If you would like to apply, please email the Expression of Interest Form to email@example.com
Download The 9 Pillars of Greatness.