The Good to Great (G2G) programme is for ambitious schools who want to accelerate their path to greatness.
The G2G programme aims to:
- Share the excellent practice demonstrated in outstanding schools and by the leaders of outstanding schools
- Connect and support schools to work together on their school improvement plans, accessing peer expertise and taking advantage of the efficiencies of a group approach (usually three to four schools)
- Signpost schools to quality education conferences, seminars and networking events hosting leading thinkers and showcasing cutting-edge practice
- Support schools to become system leaders, building local school improvement capacity.
The G2G programme involves:
- Bespoke in-school coaching support from an experienced Consultant Head, working with you to create and implement robust development plans: addressing common themes as well as providing bespoke support as needed
- A launch conference in London (to which the Head and an additional senior staff member may attend) on the principles of what it takes to move from Good to Outstanding.
- Visits to outstanding schools in London or your local region with shadowing opportunities
- Participant schools working alongside Requires Improvement schools, supporting their development via an action learning approach
- Fast-track access to other London Leadership Strategy programmes as needed e.g. SEND reviews, peer reviews, Successful Teaching and Learning.
- £1,500 + VAT per school. This includes initial coaching, London conference day and school visits. In addition, all participants on LLS Programmes in 2016/17 get free membership of ACEVO – the Association of Chief Executives of Voluntary Organisations – and access to funded programmes including SEND Reviews.
- Additional support from the Consultant Head is available at additional cost.
For information on applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org