Successful Teaching & Learning enables teachers to observe lessons and reflect on their own practice over an extended six-week period with the support of facilitators. This course is for aspiring facilitators who wish to deliver successful teaching and learning programmes. In line with the Ofsted inspection framework, this interactive programme develops teachers’ skills and understanding of how to offer effective teaching and learning to their pupils.
Successfully completing this facilitator training enables schools to apply to be licensed by LLS to deliver the ST&L course. Once licensed, schools are encouraged to deliver the course to other schools. All materials are regularly updated; a quality assurance visit is undertaken by LLS and schools will be supported with marketing. The license fee is £2000 chargeable for each six-week course delivered.
The ST&L course delivered by schools includes:
• In depth analysis of the Ofsted framework clarifying what represents outstanding practice.
• Observing highly effective teaching and learning.
• Weekly focused learning walks.
• Discussing and ensuring delegates have a clear understanding of what good teaching and learning looks like.
• Looking at examples of assessment, differentiation and planning.
• Considering how to motivate pupils and facilitate independent learning in the classroom.
• Supporting delegates in behaviour management
Cost: £345 per facilitator