Deploying outstanding practitioners to lead the way, The London Leadership Strategy provides quality assured programmes that are highly effective in improving teaching and learning for all staff.
The LLS: Successful Teaching & Learning programme is designed to be collaborative and interactive with time built in to share, reflect and observe others over an extended 6 week period. Sessions are held in the morning and last for 3 hours each.
- Quality time spent examining current research as to effective learning
- Experiencing what effective learning looks like in a classroom
- Observing different outstanding teachers
- Using a range of strategies and coaching to allow each teacher to find their own outstanding teaching style
- Evolving teaching styles in different contexts
- Reflection and evaluation of effectiveness as a teachers
Overview of Programme Structure:
Each weekly session has the following structure:
- Activities based on theme(s) for that week-e.g. engaging pupils, questioning and assessment, differentiation, effective marking
- Focus walk or lesson observation followed by feedback
- Discussion piece to be unpicked during session or as a follow on activity back at school
- Reflection box – audit of participants strengths and development areas
- Follow on piece – an activity to be carried out at participants’ school in learning pairs or individually, as appropriate.
£600 plus VAT per person
To enquire, please fill in the form below
Tollgate Primary School will be running the LLS Successful Teaching and Learning Programme on June 7th, 14, 21st, 28th, July 5th and 12th
For futher details please contact Tollgate Primary School, Tel: 020 7476 1848
Contact: Caroline Stone Tollgate Teaching School Alliance Director