This programme provides support for schools who want to secure ‘good’ for behaviour in their Ofsted inspection. The strength of this programme is that schools are partnered with a similar school which has secured good to agree and deliver a personalised action plan. The programme is led by a lead consultant who will work with the headteacher to agree areas of the new Ofsted framework that need to be addressed. Taking into account the priorities of the school, the lead consultant will broker school to school support with an appropriate partner school matching the support needs as closely as possible. This programme is effective in all school phases and is offered to primary, secondary, special and PRU schools.
The Programme will help you:
- Create and maintain a Behaviour Improvement Team
- Clarify the roles and responsibilities of each tier of staff with regard to behaviour
- Achieve greater consistency in the application of rules, sanctions, rewards and referral routes
- Improve attendance and punctuality
- Enhance student voice, students as leaders and students as role models
This programme can also help to support inadequate staff with behaviour management, alternatives to exclusion, an alternative curriculum, special education needs (SEN) , EMAT, SEAL, bullying, sexism, racism and homophobia