The Securing Good programme will be focussed around sections of OFSTED inspection but the emphasis will be on the provision of bespoke support.
Following the launch conference, the programme will take place during 5 day conference sessions across the year. Workshops with a key note speaker will be held at each session focussing on the areas outlined below:
- Standards and Progress Autumn Term 1
- Quality Of Teaching Autumn Term 2
- Behaviour and Safety Spring Term 1
- Staffing and Leadership Spring Term 2
- Overall Effectiveness Summer Term 1
In between the day sessions, each school on the programme will receive a total of five days of bespoke support from an experienced Consultant Head who will be dedicated to their school.
This support will help schools to:
- Identify their key priorities and diagnose key issues.
- Work with a successful school to share ideas, develop good practice and implement new strategies (this can also include departments, and or middle and senior leaders working together to achieve objectives).
- Access other London Leadership Strategy programmes such as the VIP Sixth Form Programme, Better Behaviour and Heads of Department English & Maths
Places on the programme are strictly limited and must be booked by 18th June 2013. The total cost for the year’s programme including attendance at each of the 5 conferences and all subsequent support is £5,000+ VAT for two colleagues from each participating school.
If you would like to register for the 2013-2014 programme, please complete the form below: